P.T.O. Services, Inc.
1000 Jorie Boulevard, Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Call: 630-990-2550 or 800-331-5130
Email PTO Services
» Administrative Services
- Full payroll administation
- Health insurance and claims administration
- Unemployment and claims administration
- Workers' Compensation and claims administration
- Research and implementation of less-costly insurance rates
- State and Federal mandated tax deposits
- Full employee record-keeping and legal compliance
- Writing of employee handbooks and policy implementation
- Social Security deposits
- Insurance tax withholdings
- OSHA compliance
- Risk management
- Background checks
- Drug / alcohol testing
» Custom-Designed Benefits
Custom safety and/or performance incentive prgrams.
Invoices are designed and itemized in appropriate detail for each client. Fee structures are developed contractually with you, and all charges are mutually determined by prior agreement utilizing our ability to customize our contracts. Invoices encompass bottom-line cost allowing clients the convenience of writing one check for all services rendered each payroll period.
» Human Resource & Client Supervisor Training
Client-Site training available for managers and supervisors on issues such as hiring/firing, HR compliance, downsizing, policy implementation, employee relations, etc.
» Incentive Programs
PTO offers consulting and design services for the implementation of performance incentive programs, safety incentive programs and bonus programs.
» Standard Benefits
- Routine medical care coverage including surgical coverage
- Routine preventative dental care coverage
- Reconstructive or major dental work coverage
- Employee Prescription Card
- Routine vision care coverage
- Long-term and short-term disabilty insurance
- Life insurance + accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- AFLAC insurance
- IRS + FRISA + 401K and IRA pension plans
- Credit Union
- Full-service, direct deposit program
- Voluntary life insurance program
- Flex One® flexible spending accounts including Medical Reimbursement and Dependant Care Accounts
You can take full advantage of our advice and counsel for maintenance programs, incentive programs, safety programs or any general business questions you may have.
» Labor Relations
Disputes, grievances, disciplinary actions and employee counseling are handled by Superior, utilizing experience and expertise in this sensitive area. When required, we negotiate and are signatory to union contracts. You are thereby relieved of any responsibilities regarding labor matters.
» Business Consulting
In-depth consulting services are available for maintenance programs, policy implementation, efficiency improvements and general business concerns.
» 24 Hour Availability
Select management personnel at Superior can be reached 24 hours a day via a live answering service after normal business hours. If a problem arises clients can rest assured knowing the solution is a phone call away - anytime.